Grant has always loved the sandbox, which is surprising, because he doesn't really like to get his hands messy. But I guess he makes the exception. I felt like Wyatt was going to follow in the "don't like my hands dirty" thing, and I think he did for a few days. Then he realized all the fun that can be had in the sandbox and now he loves it! He will sit there and just pick him handfuls of sand and then drop the sand. He's learning how to scoop with a shovel and of course, run the diggers through the sand.
He's loved watching the helicopters float down from the trees!
This is his concentrating face. I love it! Reminds me of a bulldog. (I've always said he's part puppy.) But he was trying to pick off every grain of sand from his hands. He's got quite the fine motor skills, and can actually pick up tiny specks of just about anything. I think making the face helps!
No comments:
Post a Comment