Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pool Opening Day!

Grant has counted down the days since September 25th of last year until we open the pool! He literally LOVES the pool! He prays about the pool, and for the pool! It's quite the relationship going on there!
I'm always have a little mixed feelings on pool-opening day! I am soooo excited for summer and to lounge on a raft, but I dread the maintenance part of it!! Granted, this year, Levi is home and eager to maintain the pool, so I think I'll just sit back and let me pool boy take care of things for me!! Not that its even that much work, its just having to always have it on your mind constantly for 4 straight months!! Oh well, this summer, I'll just sit back and enjoy the fun!!!! Well, maybe once its not green anymore!!





1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

I hope you get to relax and take in all in this Summer. Maybe you can get your pool boy to be a waiter too. :)) hehe