Sometime around Spring Break, Grant's love of school supplies went to the extreme. Every MWF at school, the 5th graders host a school shop called the Marksmen Market, where they sell pencils, pens, folders, etc. Of course, they aren't just plain on pens and pencils. They are gel pens, or shape erasers, or mechanical pencils. You know, things that just sing to Grant's heart. So every MWF he was trying to scrap his money together to buy little treasures. His little buddies would do it too, and then after school they started trading school supplies or little trinkets. It because this thing they'd do EVERYDAY. One Sunday, while prepping for the week, I was trying to put a snack into Grant's backpack pocket and it was literally bulging at the seams. I thought, "What in the world does he have in here?" Well, this is what he had in there..
In one pocket!!! From them on, I honestly never knew what I'd find in his backpack.
He likes to "organize" his school supplies in his backpack or special box quite often! Even with just 4 days left of school, he took 2 quarters to school to buy a special eraser at the market. He's so silly!!





1 comment:
Wow, that's a lot of accessories!! Good times! Love it
Post a Comment