Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wyatt's Last Day of PreK

Wyatt's an old pro when it comes to preschool- three years strong!!! But how lucky we've been for him to learn and grown in such wonderful, encouraging environments! But it is definitely time for this kid to move on to Kindergarten, although if he had his way, he's move on to 2nd grade with Grant (and I'm pretty sure he'd hold his own!)
His last day of school consisted of a little program, followed by an Ice Cream Social. I will surely miss their sweet little songs that come along with preschool! He is always so "in the zone" when he's up there singing his songs! Sweet boy!! It was a great time celebrating such a momentous milestone!









Not a doubt in my mind that Wyatt will do amazing things in his life! He is smart, responsible, kind, and a great leader!! I pray that as he moves on to big school, he will walk confidently and proud of the boy God made him to be! We sure are proud of him!!