Monday, May 16, 2016

Newsie Hats

My nephews had gone to see Newsies the musical and Mason brought home a "newsie hat." Grant thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread and he knew he just needed to have one! On our special time celebrating his birthday, I told him that he could use sof his shopping money to buy one, but apparently he didn't want one that badly because he didn't want to do that. But that didn't stop him from modeling one for me!
So when he went on his special time with Mimi, he came home with one. And I think it stayed glued to his head for quite some time!



And then Wyatt got one and it was no stopping them! Grant wore it to school everyday for a good month. Now that its warmer, he doesn't wear it as often, but he definitely points out other people who can appreciate a good Newsis hat!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

I love Grant's faces in those pictures. Cool guy!!