Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Writings

I love collecting writings done by the boys! Their messy handwriting and invented spellings are just so adorable! I save a lot of these samples for their scrapbook, so some I didn't even take pictures of, but the ones I did, I had to make sure they're imprinted in this blog forever!!
 Wyatt's: "We go to visit family for Christmas."
 Grant: "My family opens advent pockets. Each pocket has a surprise. I like to see toys."

Grant wrote this elf story at school. Apparently he thinks elves have buck teeth!
"If I was an elf, I would help Santa. First, I would make toys. Next, oh no! The toy machine is broken. Christmas is ruined. 1 hour, 2 hours, its fixed! Let's load up the presents. Finally, Santa takes off. Ho! Ho! Ho! said Santa."
Oh the cuteness!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Super cute and I love it!!