Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Star Wars Movie

The boys have been waiting for this day for over a YEAR!! The new Stars Wars movie release!! Literally, over a year of waiting! And I am so thankful that it came out after Levi got home! Star Wars movies aren't my cup of tea, so I'm glad they got to go with their daddy to enjoy this big milestone!!
The boys got into Star Wars about a year and a half ago, after they discovered all the Lego sets. It turned into loving all Star Wars legos, to all Star Wars toys, to every-single-thing-ever-made of Star Wars. When Levi was home last Christmas, they watched every movie start to finish for the first time. They couldn't get enough!! They've watched both trilogies a few times over this past year as well. So this new movie was a BIG DEAL! They bought their tickets in advance, got decked out in their favorite Star Wars apparel (not pictured- Wyatt's Star Wars socks and Grant's Star Wars undies) and off to the movies they went!


When they got home, they were all a buzz about when this happened and when that happened. Levi declared it was "the best movie he's EVER seen." And that's huge considering Levi is pretty critical of movies, so it must've really been the best movie ever!! Grant couldn't stop talking about! Wyatt seemed to like it, but really seemed indifferent. Levi said throughout the movie, Wyatt kept tapping him on the shoulder saying, "I miss mom." So I think he was just wanting it to get over so he could see me. Guess maybe if I went, he would've enjoyed it more! 
About 5 days after the first time they saw it, Grant and Levi went again to see it! Wyatt said he'd rather stay home with me! Silly boy!!
So now that this movie was a success, let the countdown begin for the next movie!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Yay!! I bet they were super excited and it was a good movie. :)