Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas School Fun!

What would we do without this little table of fun?? This has kept Wyatt busy for hours upon hours since mid-November!! We had to add some more difficult things to our selection since Mr. Smarty Pants is such a little sponge. But each of this activities has been played with over and over and aver again and I just LOVE it!! He often asks, "Do you want to play a school game?" I just love to see that he loves it all as much as I enjoy making it for him! Well, I make it for Grant to, but we all know he doesn't come near this section!
He did these activities one day while I was working on the computer. He wanted it to look like a snowflake!
 And he used every single light to continue his pattern!


 He loves the Tricky Triangle. He says, "It's like playing checkers against myself!"

 And this one he said, "Don't you want to take my picture while we play this game? My jammies match the game board." I mean, who could resist that offer??
His favorite activities this year are Crazy 8's, Old Santa, Go Fish, Pick-a-Present, Four in a Row, and Christmas Race. I hope I hope I hope I hope he always loves to play these games with me!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Oh, Wyatt the perfect little school boy!! :) I miss my school time with Gracie and Luke, but Jace is already doing a few of our oldies. :))