Tuesday, December 1, 2015

1st Grade Gingerbread Day

It's a tradition at Grant's school that the first graders have a gingerbread house making day on December 1st. I knew I couldn't miss this, so Wyatt got to spend the night at Mimi's the night before so I could devote three whole hours to this special event! I so love being up at school, in Grant's class, as often as I can! Someday I don't think he will appreciate it, so I have to get my time in while I still can!




 Their houses were displayed throughout the library for the month of December for the whole school to see!
 Here is Grant's masterpiece! Here is the front...
 ...and here is the back! No detail overlooked!
What a special tradition!! And guess who brought it home on December 18th and has eaten the majority of the candy off it?!?

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

What a fun day to be a first grader and then your masterpiece displayed all month...So special!!