There is only one thing I like more than playing outside with my kids, and that's taking pictures while playing outside with my kids!!! There is something about being outside that just makes me want to take a thousand pictures of them playing. It captures their joy and their innocence.
Thankfully, we've had a small taste of spring that past few days, so we've enjoyed it as much as we could. And good thing too, because the forecast calls for temps in the teens and freezing rain, ick!!
I think its safe to say that in these pictures, its hard to not feel the happiness and carefree moments of being a child!!
Yesterday afternoon was spent at the Waukomis park with Ms. Jessica, Cai, and Finn. Grant enjoyed the slide of death!! Although Wyatt did go down once, he stuck with the twisty red slide!
This afternoon was spent in the backyard! Not sure what will come of this playset once we move, but we sure have enjoyed it in this house!!!
While our new house has just as large of a yard AND a pool, this house has dirt and openess that we have been so lucky to have!! I feel so blessed to have given our boys a chance to live in such an open and adventurous area for this time in their childhood. Memories have definitely been made and I am truly grateful!!!
1 comment:
I love the first lines! :) so true, I feel the same way. Come on Spring!!
Post a Comment