Time for another school year to begin!! After much thought, prayer, and more prayer, we decided to send Grant to preschool for another year. Because of all of our moves over the last few years, he's only had one year of preschool, and since he's dealing with a few fine motor issues, we felt best sending him to pre-k this year! Plus, we knew how much we already LOVED Oakwood Christian Preschool! And the cherry on top, is that Grant and Wyatt get to go to school together, as this will be Wyatt's first year venturing off to school!
I guess to spice things up even more, I'm going to be teaching there, at least for now! One of the teachers had to leave at the last minute, so I'm filling in until they fill the position. So next week, all three of us get to go to school together!
I'm excited for Grant to hopefully fine tune some of his skills and gain a little more confidence. I'm excited for Wyatt to gain some independence and make his own friends! I'm excited that I get to watch it unfold, at least for the time being. Although, I am also excited for the day that I will have 3 whole hours to accomplish anything I'd like to on my own! Either way, we are welcoming the new school year with open arms!!
We had Preschool Open House this past Tuesday. Since I was "teacher" instead of "mom," I didn't really get to enjoy it with my boys, but I at least got to see them in action. They went to all the rooms with Levi to check things out, say hi to Ms. Terry, and meet the other new teacher, Ms. Olivia. And I'm sure their most favorite thing- playing outside on the playground!! It was a great way to kick off the new school year!!
Updates to come, as the first official day is Tuesday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment