Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mommy Moments

Just a few funnies from Wyatt's mouth:

- While fixing breakfast one morning, Wyatt said he wanted whip cream with his strawberries. But instead of asking for Cool Whip, he asked for Buggy Whip....which is the name of our street. And then he said, "Wait a minutes, what's that whip cream called?" I just had to laugh!

- On our way to town one day, Wyatt wanted to make sure I wasn't going to fast, but he said, "Are you going the lemon speed Mom?" I said, "Do you mean the speed limit?" He said, "Oh yeah, I got confused!"

- I keep telling to the boys, "NO MORE GROWING!" because my babies are just getting too big too fast, but Wyatt insists that he wants to get big, just like Daddy. So he was trying to prove to me how big he is getting. He said, "See these pokey stick things on my legs? Those are hairs growing. That means I'm getting to be a grown up. And see these tooths here? They are getting wiggly. That means I'll get grown up teeth that are real big. Is that ok Mom?"

I love my sweet silly boy!


No comments: