Grant had his Spring Program at school tonight and it was so so so so adorable!! I know I've said this all year long, but we are just so in love with his preschool and his teachers! They do such a fabulous job!! The kids sang lots and lots of songs, recited memory verses from the Bible, and had a cute little picture slideshow! It was simply adorable!
Grant was in the back row and I was so proud of him for actually standing (pretty) still and paying attention to his teachers in the front! He participated in all the songs and even did the hand movements! He loved waving and blowing kisses at us about every two minutes, smiling ear to ear! (He even had a little Harpy in his pocket that he would pull out from time to time!) He got to recite a Bible verse at the microphone with two other boys, Brenden and Nash. They said, "Blessed is the King. Luke 19:38." Just precious!! The last song they sang before their "Goodbye" song was a Mother's Day song that definitely made me tear up! There is just something about children's voices that make me smile- they could be singing the phone book and I'd probably tear up- so hearing such sentimental words really did it for me!
Of course, Grant and Gracie had to do a little photo opp afterwards, which I adore!! Those two kind of make my heart melt! Grant was a little gentleman and guided Gracie by putting his hand along her back and then put his arm around her during pics (he definitely didn't learn that from his dad!)

And we did a few other photo opps at the end too. Those four kiddos are such good buddies, and totally precious!! Grant just adores Ms. Terry, as do I! I wish she could be Grant's teacher forever!! And of course a little family photo, and one more with Mimi!
Next year, both our little guys will be standing up there singing their little hearts out! I can't wait!
And a few extras- here is the program for their program!
And a few extras- here is the program for their program!
And the adorable "invitation" they made to tell us about the program!



1 comment:
It was so cute! I'm glad both our littles made it to this one! ;) Great pictures!
Post a Comment