Thursday, May 9, 2013

Canola Fields

The canola fields are in full bloom around here and I can't believe I haven't wrecked my car yet, because I'm mesmerized each time we drive by them!! I've tried a few times to take some shots of the boys, but its always been so windy, no one has cooperated! So on our way home from Grant's program tonight, the air was still and the sun was right and the boys were cute and I had my good camera! Perfect timing for a photo shoot! Wyatt wanted nothing to do with getting in the canola, which I don't blame him- it was about a foot taller than he was! But Grant happily jumped in! And I'm so glad he did, because it was CUTE!!! We may not be able to take beach pictures anymore, but I think this canola is just as beautiful!!! 




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! You should have a full family shoot done in those fields! I'm sure they would be beautiful!