I took the boys outside before church this morning to get a nice Easter picture. But they INSISTED on bringing their bears outside. Because, lately, Grant can't do anything without taking Cuddles along. And since Wyatt does everything Grant does, he now carts Teddy around too, and of course, Teddy Lovey. And while the pictures didn't turn out very Eastery, they sure are cute and I'm glad I let them bring their bears because it tells the story of them at the moment. Someday, they will look back at these pictures and think they look silly holding a teddy bear, but for now, those bears are two of the most important things in their lives and I want to always remember their sweet little hearts they have right now!
These Broeckelman Boys love their Broeckelman Bears!!

And because the outtakes are just as good as the "good picture"


2 comments:
such sweetness!
So cute! Their hair is too adorable!
Post a Comment