Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Boy and His Bear

Cuddles is Grant's best friend. Lately, Grant's been referring to himself as Cuddles "Daddy." He's been wanting to take Cuddles EVERYWHERE, and when he's at school, he asks if I can "babysit" Cuddles and he gives me very specific directions on what to do with him. It's so stinkin cute!! So today, Cuddles rode along in the car while we went to Grant's preschool party. On our way home from the party, we decided on a spontaneous park picnic and Grant was overjoyed to show Cuddles around the park! Those two did it all!! I had a smile on my face the WHOLE time!

Grant took him on the slide of death super long slide, he pushed in him the swing many many many times, he played with him on the equipment, he did the monkey bars. Cuddles got to do it all!!

Oh, how I love that sweet boy of mine!!!

2 comments:

Lori Beth said...

Love it! Reminds me of a boy I know. :) That first picture is so cute!

Courtney G. said...

I want you to know that Annique just leaned over and kissed the bear on the computer screen.