Friday, December 9, 2011

Visit with Santa

We just got home from our visit with Santa! The boys were very excited, or so they said. I was skeptical! But seriously, they both walked right up to him with smiles and Grant immediately said, "I want a new Batcave." Wyatt just smiled at him! And this Santa has had one too many cookies, if you catch my drift, so he didn't really have a lap to sit on. So Wyatt squeezed on one knee and Grant got to stand. But their cute smiles came right out for the camera, and of course- Wyatt's "cute" face he always makes!! They got their candy canes and waved goodbye! It took all of 3 minutes, from start to finish- no lines, no waiting for pictures. Just finished!! I brought the less than stellar designed picture home and did a little tweaking! And I think the final product turned out great!! 
Ho! Ho! Ho!!

No comments: