I seriously can't get enough of this kid!!! All day long, I write Levi these emails about how awesome Grant is and the hilarious things he says!!
- Whenever me or Wyatt drops something, Grant will race over to pick it up and say, "I saved the day!"
- He is a non-stop chatterbox in the car, with question after question. I normally hear, "Why you stopping for Mom?" "Why you going slow Mom?" "Why you going fast Mom?" "Where's that car going Mom?" "What kind of sign that is Mom?" I eventually just have to turn up the radio and say, "I can't hear you buddy!"
- The other day, out of nowhere he said, "Sure thing chicken wing!" He also likes to say, "Chicken wing...comin' right up!" I have no idea!!
- Today, I was organizing some things in Wyatt's room. After I finished, he clapped his hands and said, "Bravo, Bravo!"
- He always says, "Bless you Mom" or "Bless you Wyatt" after we sneeze. He also says, "Bless me" after he sneezes.
- He's very into talking about manners- good and bad. The other day at the park, he came up to me and said, "Those girls over there using bad manners." I asked what they were doing and he said, "Making slide dirty." I told him not to worry about it and just go play somewhere else. What a little mommy!
- He sings his "name song" and its soooo funny to hear!! He screams as loud as he can: "G-R-A-N-T is how I spells my name!!"
- Any word that starts with the letter S gets tangled up. For instance, when he says "sweeping" it comes out "weepsing" or "snack" comes out "nacks" or "spider" comes out "pisers" and (from the name song above) "spells" comes out "pelles."
He is just an amazing kid and I am so blessed to be his "Mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment