Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time!





We had our annual Pumpkin Patch trip over the weekend! This was the third year we've gone to the same place! It's been so fun comparing past years pictures! We've gone with our great friends, The Dahlmans, every year. It was one of the things I was very excited about coming back to Jacksonville for. It's funny how we live such a crazy, ever-changing life, so I find it pretty awesome that we've been able to keep this tradition!
This year, turned out to be MUCH nicer than last year!! It was not humid and about 78 degrees!! Just a perfect day for picking the perfect pumpkins! Grant was not enthralled with all the "photo opps" I was trying to get- he mostly just wanted to sit on the little blue tractor or ride in the wagon we were carrying our pumpkins in. He had a great time following his best buddies, Brandon and Allie, around. Wyatt enjoyed being outside and enjoyed people watching!
It was a great weekend and I love how our little pumpkin family is getting bigger each year! 

No comments: