This weekend, I thought it was time for Wyatt to start table foods. He's been going through a stage where he really just prefers to eat baby food and cereal, and practically wants nothing more to do with the bottle. That would be fine and dandy, but the kid can't figure out a cup yet! Oh well, that's another issue. But I wanted to get him a jump start on the whole table food thing since Grant was very slow at picking it up (and still is!!). I figured the earlier the exposure, the better! I started off with some diced pears, which were a big hit of course. Then last night, he got a tablespoon full of peas and carrots- another big hit (but only for Wyatt, Grant practically gagged at the sight of them on his plate!). Tonight, he was introduced to rice rusks, which used to be one of Grant's favorites. My goodness, Wyatt ate two whole rusks in about two minutes!! I'm hoping that he'll be my adventurous eater in the family, considering Grant (and Levi) have a very bland palette! Maybe he'll go eat Chinese food with me soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment