Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brotherly Love!



Grant definitely loves his brother "Ky." He asks all the time where he is. When he wakes up from his nap and in the morning, he used to always ask about Daddy. Now its all Wyatt- he jumps out of bed and walks around the house until he finds him, then he showers him with hugs and kisses. He fake cries everytime Wyatt cries- I guess its his way of being sympathetic? He cracks up everytime Wyatt squeaks or makes cute baby noises! He is always hugging him, and kissing him, and showing him all his toys! It's so sweet! I think he'd carry him all over the house if we let him. I hope they continue to love each other as they get older!!
Oh yeah, and does anyone else think Grant looks like a GIANT next to Wyatt?? I still can't get over how big he is getting!!

No comments: