Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Yogurt Incident

Are you really trusting me with this spoon Mom? You're crazy!
I was inspired to let Grant try spoon feeding himself yogurt after a fellow blogger of mine (Lisa- thanks for the courage!) let her little girl try it out! Grant is already a pro at using a fork, but spoons are in a whole different league!! He never seems to mind me spoon feeding him, but I figured it was as good of a time as any to get him practicing! I was going to put him in the tub after dinner anyway, so he might as well be really messy!!! He thought it was pretty cool that he got to do it on his own! He didn't do too much at first, but then once he put his hand in the cup, the adventure went in a whole new direction. He basically just started finger painting with the yogurt and didn't try feeding himself at all!! This little incident shows me we have A LOT of practicing to do!! But I guess that leaves a whole lot of fun to be had!!!
This is fun Mom!!



I think I need more practice!! But for now...BATH TIME!!

1 comment:

Bets said...

It's a shame you didn't have a blank canvas nearby. He really could have made some cool art ;)