Sunday, July 5, 2009

Squeeze It!

Grant must think he's super strong because he squeezes everything. I think it goes back to the first time I introduced him to playdoh. I was showing him how to squeeze it in his hands (because as a teacher, I know that helps build hand-strength, which in turn, helps with pre-writing skills), but mostly because its just fun to squeeze squishy playdoh!!Well, lately he's been "squeezing" everything, but it turns out, he's just making the sound like he's squeezing and not really squeezing at all! He makes this face like he's straining, and his face turns all red, and makes this ridiculous face- we just love it!!!

Daddy likes to make Grant "squeeze" just about anything he has in his hand to see if he'll do it, and he usually does! A few days ago, I caught this on camera. Pretty classic!

No comments: