Grant and I have been trying to stay busy, as Levi is remodeling our master bathroom! Grant is very curious about what Daddy is doing and its very hard to keep him out of the way! So I've been trying to do anything I can to keep him occupied!! I've pulled out the finger paints the past few days, and as each day comes, Grant becomes more and more brave with them!! The first few times he painted, he only used the brush and didn't get his fingers dirty one tiny bit!! But as you can see from the above picture, he's not scared to get a little messy now!! Not only did he make a beautiful picture on the paper (I think it looks like the ocean), but he did some additional work on his little body!! I figured- what the heck, he's washable!! So I let him go to town!! He turned himself into Little Boy Blue!!! It definitely kept him occupied! I had to refill the paint plate 2 times to give him more paint!! And what body painting experience isn't complete without some afternoon tub time!! Hmm, maybe he'll be good enough at painting, he can help Daddy with the remodeling project after all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment