Monday, April 24, 2017

Grant and Mommy Movie Date

Grant and I have gone to see most of the Disney Nature movies when they come out each year. He loves them all, especially if a monkey is one of the characters!! This year, the movie was Born in China and he'd been wanting to see it since we first saw the preview a few months prior! So we picked a time, and made a date! To the movies we go!
We practically had the whole theater to ourselves! We were able to snuggle and giggle as loud as we want!! And we did- that monkey TaoTao was hilarious and oh so cute! Grant asked for a Golden Snub-Nosed Monkey as we were walking out!
I love special date time with my big fella!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Such a special time when you get to pull just one kid away. I think they will remember we tried and they are loved when they think back to these dates. :)