Saturday, October 3, 2015

PUMPKINS!!!

The sight of pumpkins makes my heart skip a beat! I just love seeing them out on display for the first time each fall! I just love fall so much! Such vibrancy, such beautiful colors and creations! I just love it! What especially love most is seeing my fellas with pumpkins! Probably my favorite time of all year to take pictures! It was a perfect fall day to head to the local church pumpkin patch and snap some pics!
Now this is the first year we've done this, but we actually bought our carving pumpkins at Hy-Vee, because I couldn't really pass up the 2/$10 they had going on and we got some HUGE pumpkins! Sometimes a good deal wins out! But that doesn't mean we can't go to the patch and still play and admire their pumpkins!
They had some HUGE pumpkins! Like-I'm not sure I could carry them to the car- BIG!! We had fun trying to find the biggest, or the bumpiest, or the weirdest shape! We also had fun just looking cute! 
 Whooooooooo goes there??

 Grant, of course, had his own ideas for photoshoots. He had Wyatt hold these bitty pumpkins to his years so he could be Frankenstein! He also used a gourd as a lasso and a pumpkin as a horse to be a cowboy! That boy- loves pictures, just crazy ones!



 

Pumpkin head! 
 My cuties in the patch!! Gosh I love them! Even more then I love pumpkins!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Yay, for pumpkins and cute kids in pumpkin patches!!! Great pictures!