Oh, how we love the mid-way through September mark! It means fall is around the corner and it makes us all giddy with excitement over here! Wyatt is usually my first to ask if we can get out our Halloween decorations and activities! So we thought the first day of Fall would be a great day to get out all our games and activities and get a little festive around here!!
I think our fall games are Wyatt's favorite! He just can't get enough and I don't blame him! What's not to love about pumpkins and ghosts and games?!? We have a few fall Little People sets that the boys just adore! They like to play Farm and the tractors give hayrides to trick-or-treaters. It's quite cute to hear their play!
The halloween "school games" are Wyatt's favorite! He loves the gems, erasers, board games, etc etc. He just loves it all! We spend a good amount of our time in this area just doing what we do best!
He loves filling up the tiny halloween buckets with gems and erasers. He calls them party favors!
We made quite a few new board games this year, as he is one smart little cookie! So we had fun searching through TpT for some new free games! Catch the ghosts is a BIG hit!!! We also can't go wrong with BINGO, skip counting puzzles, and everything else really!
Wyatt helped me decorate the built-ins. I just love his ideas for where we should put things! He's got a pretty good eye!
Pumpkins at the store?? YES please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what holiday is complete without handprint/footprint art??
And of course, don't forget the art projects! Wyatt and I made this goofy pumpkin patch! Mom, he thinks the one on the left looks like you because it has "mimi hair!" And the set below is one of those foam kits. It looks adorable, but it might be one of the most frustrating things I've ever built! But it sure looks cute on our counter!
Today is finally October 1st, and there is so much more fall fun to be had!!! I can't wait!

1 comment:
Looks great! Happy Fall to our favorite Kansas family!!! I love their pumpkin out of the store picture. The colors just pop and those boys are too cute! xoxo
Post a Comment