Friday, April 17, 2015

Summer Lego Scence

After our fun time creating Easter Lego scenes, Grant was itching to make another one! One afternoon while I was out mowing, Grant made his newest scene- Summer at Our House!! He couldn't wait to show me and explain every last detail!!
So, the structure is their clubhouse and all the blue area is our pool. 
 These are rafts in the pool. Levi is on the left, Mimi is on the white raft (Grant was really proud of the hair he chose because it looks just like "Mimi hair"), I am on the right (I even have a ponytail), and PawPaw is on the bottom, complete with a full mustache. Grant is next to me with the orange hat about to squirt me with a water gun!
 Here on the clubhouse is Luke, in the red hat, and Wyatt in the cowboy hat having a water gun fight. The clear piece coming off the side is the slide.
 Here is Mason, on the pool slide trying to squirt us all with water guns as well.
 And here is PawPaw pickup, or Levi's pickup. He said it could be either one.
 Here is a bird eye view!
I thought it was pretty darn creative!! I just love seeing his little imagination hard at work!!! But now hes anxiously awaiting acting out the real scene!!! Come on Summer!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

How cute is that?!!