Wyatt had his first day of Preschool on Wednesday, September 3rd. I had doubts that he would willingly walk into school with a smile on his face. I imagined weeks of someone prying him off my leg, kicking and screaming. But its been far from that!! The first day was just a 1 hr visit, with me being in another room for a parent meeting. He hopped into his classroom, sat down and started playing! Not even batting an eyelash when I left the room. He LOVED playing and meeting his teacher! He found a Little People castle that was super fun to play with! Plus she had paints and playdoh at the table. He can't resist that!! We checked out all the toys on the shelves and he just can't wait to dive in and play with them all! If there is one thing Wyatt can't pass up, its learning toys!! Peg boards, pattern blocks, unifix cubes- you name it, he enjoys it!! He's going to have an amazing year!!
This is really how excited he was for preschool!!!!
And since I'm writing this post 12 days after his first day, I can say every day he's had school has been just as amazing! He had a few tears his first "real" day of school, but when I picked him up that day, he said, "It was crazy of me to cry this morning because I had so much fun!" and we haven't had a single tear ever since! He's already made some fun projects, done lots of activities, and had a great time! He loves his new school and I'm so so proud of what a big boy he is!! It's going to be a fun year of preschool!!

No comments:
Post a Comment