Levi and Wyatt have been two peas in a pod lately. And it all started with a nickname. Snugglebug. Levi started calling Wyatt that about two months ago or so. And it's true- Wyatt is a snuggler so the name just came naturally. And it snuck too. They refer to each other as Snugglebug more often than they say "Wyatt" or "Dad." And its adorable!!!
Since birth Wyatt has been a very strong mama's boy, so its nice to see him throw Levi some affection now too! I'm happy to see their bond become as strong as glue right before Levi leaves- I know it will be something that will hold them close together, no matter the distance. Levi has been in San Diego for about a week now and Wyatt has been carrying this little picture of Levi he found in a box- just a tiny squadron photo. But he keeps it by his bed at night and is very protective of it. I just love that!
Snugglebugs for Life!
1 comment:
That's so sweet.
Post a Comment