Oh my goodness, I can't believe its been 39 days since my last post! Because I honestly feel like my last post was last week. That's probably because time was been on warp speed since, well.....since April!! And sadly the warp speed won't slow down anytime soon. But luckily I've been snapping pictures (Thank you iPhone!!!) through it all, so hopefully I'll get caught up soon.
So lets, see, what have we done lately.....we finished up our initial move to Kansas the end of April and worked our little behinds off for two straight weeks. We returned to Oklahoma to continue working our little behinds off packing, finishing school, and saying, "See ya later!" to all of our friends. We did our official move to Kansas Memorial Day weekend and have been working our little behinds off since then. Levi is currently in training in San Diego and deployment will begin the first week of July, so we've also been relishing every spare second of time we've had together. Lots of work, lots of fun, lots of family time.
So the blog has taken a backseat, but don't fret- I will be a posting machine so our crazy adventures will not be forgotten!
2 comments:
Thankful for the camera phone for sure!! Glad you're back in blogland. ;)
Post a Comment