Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Visitors

This was our first year since before we were engaged that we celebrated Thanksgiving with any of our family members. We've always lived too far away! But this year, my parents decided to spend Thanksgiving at our house! It was a wonderful few days filled with LOTS of eating, LOTS of playing, LOTS of giggling, and LOTS of shopping (well, for some of us!). We had a wonderful visit and are so thankful for them, and for their willingness to drive out and see us so often!! We love having Mimi and PawPaw come visit!!! Sadly, I took only one picture this whole weekend!! But its the one that counts!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembers how much they are blessed!! It's hard to forget what blessings I have when I see these smiling faces!!!
Now, I think these boys might be a little excited for all the Christmas festivities to begin...

No comments: