We were very fortunate to have been given free tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters last week when they came to Enid. Levi's sister, Summer, worked the event when they were in Hays, and she hooked us up with some great seats!! The boys weren't exactly sure what we were doing, although I showed them some video clips on the iPad a few times. We were in the front row of the stadium seats, at center court, so the boys could stand and bounce around and not bother anyone (well, other than Levi and I!). They enjoyed seeing some of the cool tricks while they were playing, but they mostly enjoyed the mascot (or at least I think that's what it was) that was an inflatable person with a globe head. He did some pretty funny things that had the boys laughing hysterically. Once I got them some popcorn they actually sat in their seats for a few minutes. We also had to make quite a few trips to the bathroom for Wyatt, and a few for Grant too because he thought the sinks in the bathroom were fun to play in. Silly kids!
Anyway, it was a great family night and we are very thankful to have been given that opportunity to go do something as our family of four!

No comments:
Post a Comment