Monday, January 21, 2013

Harpy Collection

Its getting kind of ridiculous how many blog posts I have about Grant's Harpy infatuation, but I just can't get over the cuteness of it all! I've written Harpy Love, Harpy, and I think one more post in my blogland that I can't remember. So what's one more! 
 This past weekend, my mom was in town and we went to one of our favorite antique malls in town. On our way out, I spied a little Harpy figurine (the far left) that just had to come home with us! For $2.50, we would've been crazy not to! At one of our favorite bookstores, we found a tiny harp seal stuffed animal and book set. It was just perfect for my little harpy-loving boy!!
 I love all the little names he's given to each of his special Harpy's! Big Harpy: Little Cold; Medium Harpy: Little Iceberg; Tiny Harpy: Little Ice; All the Harpy figures: Harpy the 1st, Harpy the 2nd, Other Harpy the 2nd, and Big Brother Harpy.; Harpy figurine: Little Snow
I love this little boy and his little sweet spirit!!

No comments: