I saw these adorable mailboxes at Target in the Dollar Spot and I knew I had to get them! Grant has always had a thing for mail delivery ever since Levi went on his first deployment and we visited the post office quite frequently. I let Grant pick out the colors for each of us, and I labeled them accordingly. I gave Grant and Wyatt each a little notebook and a pen and they went to work delivering Valentine's. Grant would pretend to call me on the phone and tell me I had a special delivery and then I would do the same to him. It was really cute! They both rode their little bikes around the kitchen pretending to be mailmen. Hopefully one day, we will actually be able to write real Valentine's back and forth to each other!

4 comments:
Laura-- I LOVE this idea. My mission tomorrow is to visit a couple different Targets until I find these mailboxes! :)
Seriously, you need to devote a blog to your great ideas! My friend makes money from hers! I thought I did fun stuff with my girls, but you put me to shame! :)
Oh Lisa, you are too sweet!! I have to do lots of activities with them or I will go crazy!!! And I'm always inspired by the things you do with your girls too!! I wish we lived closer and we could do them all together :)
So cute Laura! I will have to go back to your blog later this year when Drew is old enough to do some of these crafts!
Laura....we are so alike. I did this too but between Brandon and Allie. They loved it!!
Post a Comment