We are only going to be living in San Antonio for 5 months. Well, now more like 4. We've been told there is "sooooo much to do" around San Antonio, so we've started making a list! One of the things we heard about was the Riverwalk. It was a nice morning (aka, not too hot!) so we decided to check it out today! The Riverwalk was really neat. Lots of shady sidewalks and paths that wind along the river. There were River Taxi's giving tours. People running. It was gorgeous. (I should also mention that the second we walked down the steps to the Riverwalk, I whipped out my camera and turned it on to see it tell me "Battery Exhausted." Great!! Thank goodness for my phone!! Not the best pictures, but better than nothing!) So we walked all around, in through tunnels, over bridges! We all found it pretty cool!! We tried to find a restaurant, but we apparently weren't in the right area because we found nothing! So after walking and walking (also should mention we forgot the stroller and Grant got a blister, so the walking after a while was not fun!) we decided to head back to the car and drive to a restaurant. But I did manage to snap a few pictures of my little family enjoying the scenery! Next time we go, we will be more prepared: camera with FULL battery, shoes AND socks, stroller, and a restaurant in mind!

2 comments:
I know it's stressful living in different places (as we are in Cleveland right now!) but I'm kinda jealous that you get to live in San Antonio for a bit! I LOVE that city!
Wow! How lovely! I think I'd like to visit there someday. :-)
Post a Comment