Grant adores his cousins, Mason and Luke. Wyatt does too!! Grant very frequently says, "I miss Mason and Luke" when we are at home in Florida (or I guess I should say Texas now!). He soooo looks forward to our Kansas visits so they can play! And we have definitely done our fair share of that since we've been in town. They've had sleepovers, played in the treehouse, rode bikes, went to the Farmer's Market with Mimi and PawPaw, played LOTS of guns (which is something Grant only does with Mason and Luke. Probably because I'm not buying at toy guns for as long as I can help it!), gone to the park, dug in Mimi and PawPaw's front yard, and with all that- gotten very very VERY dirty!! Those boys sure love each other and I'm looking forward to the day we live closer so they can play ball together, have many more sleepovers, and be great friends!! I have great memories like that with my cousins and I can only hope my boys do too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment