This boy has one giant molar coming in, and its been that way for months now. We got through the first 8 teeth (which is his grand total at this point) relatively easy, I suppose. But seriously, his gums are so swollen, you can see the actual tooth shape in his gums, it just won't break through. He's lived off ice cubes since April!! I don't blame him, it looks painful and I'm an adult! Sometimes he doesn't want to eat food, but rather suck on something cold. So, thanks to Mighty Mini slow melt pops, Wyatt has found a cure for teething!! He eats these little suckers in about 2 minutes flat. At this sitting, he at 3 of them! Everytime he'd finish one, he'd reach his hand out and say, "More, more!" But according to the pictures, they must make him a happy camper, so who am I to rain on his parade!! Here's to hoping that rascally tooth pops through anytime. If only the other ones would magically appear at the same time!

No comments:
Post a Comment