Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ice Spy

I'd seen this idea on Pinterest and knew it would be something my boys would love! I named the game "Ice Spy." We found some small toys, a tupperware container, and filled it with water. A few hours later, we had an icy wonderland of toys that needed to be found! The boys got their tools and starting beating away!! They had a blast! Once the ice starting melting a bit more, Wyatt decided eating the ice was more fun that digging out the toys! But Daddy let Grant use his big hammer, so he thought that was the best!! He did break a few toys in the process, but it was well worth it!! Good summer fun at its best!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love this idea! I'm going to try it too. Oh and I need some tips on making over my blog...I get so frustrated when trying to change things up, b/c it never goes as planned! Any good tips?