Monday, July 26, 2010

4 Months and Counting

Little Wyatt had his 4 month checkup today (he's 4 months and 11 days). Here are his stats:
  • Weight: 13 lbs. 13 oz. (25th percentile)
  • Length: 26 inches (80th percentile)
  • Head: 41.5 cm (25th percentile)

He has grown 2.5 inches in length since the middle of June, so its no wonder this kid wants to eat, day and night!!! I can't believe he's getting so big already!! His two bottom teeth still haven't broken through, but you can see the white dots and feel the ridges, so I know its any day now. He's rolled over from his back to his tummy one time, although no one saw him do it, he was just on his belly when we came back to him. But he does love rolling from his belly to his back- guess he's figured out how to get out of tummy time!! He's kind of a handful sometimes- prefers to be held, won't fall asleep on his own, wants to chew on your fingers constantly...but I wouldn't trade him for the world!! (Well, unless I could go to a world where he slept through the night!)

No comments: