We've been in Kansas now for 4 days, and boy have we been busy!!! Grant and Wyatt have had so much fun playing with their cousins!!! We've had fun playing in the slip-n-slide, sprinkler, playing baseball and having lots of picnics on the deck!! Wyatt has enjoyed the fresh Kansas air and the breezes that actually exist here! They both have slept like champs since we've been here, so that's awesome for me! We're slowly getting settled and finding a place for everything. If we've had this much fun the past four days, I can only imagine what's in store for the next few months!!!
2 comments:
Was Wyatt in the outfit we got him for Christmas when he was enjoying the Kansas breeze? I can't remember exactly, but if not, I think we got him something similar.
~Courtney
YEP!! He looks super cute in those colors- they are my favorite onesies for him to wear!! Good choice!
Post a Comment