There comes a point in the day when I just run out of the things to do with Grant!! It's even become increasingly harder to keep Grant busy now that Wyatt is around and insists on being held 90% of the day. Grant has done a really good job keeping himself busy and adjusting to not having me as a playmate all day long. But sometimes both of us just get bored!! So today we ventured outside to play chalk and bubbles, and as I opened the garage, Grant said he was going to drive and started saying, "Bye." Grant always jokes when I buckle him in his car seat that he's going to drive instead of me. Well today he got his chance! I rolled the windows down in the car and he "drove" for a good 30 minutes! He pushed every button, pulled every lever, turned every vent, and opened every compartment!! It might take me 30 minutes just to get everything back to how it was!! But he sure enjoyed himself!! As for me and Wyatt, we just kicked back and enjoyed the fresh breeze from outside. I was holding Wyatt (as usual) but my arms got tired, so I buckled him in the stroller and he just relaxed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment