Well, after reading some of my friend's blogs and loving all the stories, I decided I should throw another project on top of my many other activities I don't have time for! Since we don't live in KS as we would like, this is a great way for everyone to stay caught up on the latest happenings in our lives!!
So, currently, we are in KS, and by we, I mean Grant and myself. Levi has been out at sea for 3 weeks now and still has about 4 weeks to go!! He's currently aboard the USS Winston Churchill. Sounds like he stays pretty busy, but is getting some great experience out there!
We miss him terribly, but it's great to be here surrounded by friends and family! We've been able to celebrate Easter and my birthday since we've been in town, and Grant has had alot of time to play with this cousins!
Discovering his Easter basket in the morning
Easter Egg Hunt with his cousins!!
My sister, Sara, and me on my birthday!
Hopefully I can make this blog a habit and stay on top of it!! I will consider it my "living scrapbook," which hopefully will get more updates than my traditional one!
4 comments:
I am so excited! I will add you to my blog roll! Also, I read somewhere that you can have your blog printed into a book. As my one year blog-oversary rolls around I might do it.
That would be awesome!! What a treasured memory to have all those stories forever!! You should totally do that!
YESSSSS! Finally giving the people what they want...a website to stalk Grant!! I mean-don't get me wrong-it's great to hear about you and Levi, but by golly that's a cute baby you two kids have made! Keep 'em coming!
Yippee! So fun to see so many more people blogging. Thanks for the updates. Glad you are enjoying some time in KC, even though it means being away from your Hubster! :)
Post a Comment