Grant has learned alot of things from his cousins: how to make a firetruck sound, how to tackle, where the snacks at Mimi's house are kept. But I think his favorite thing he's learned from them is how to play with the tools!!! He has a hammer back at home that he loves to bang on EVERYTHING, but he's had so much fun playing with the big basket of tools at Mimi's. Of course, my mom has a Fisher Price workbench that goes with the tools, but does he play with that? No- he plays with an upside down orange box. He loves putting the tools in the holes, sawing the sides, and hammering the top. I've emailed Levi and told him about Grant's love of tools and he recommended me getting him his own set for home so Grant can help him remodel the bathroom when he gets back!! I've got the new set of tools, but something tells me, Grant won't be much help in the remodeling department! A Daddy can dream!!
No comments:
Post a Comment