We had tickets to the Royals game but didn't know what other special thing would be happening that night! After downing a tray of Nachos, Wyatt looked over at me and said, "Is my tooth bleeding?" Sure enough, it was not only bleeding, but the tooth was dangling! I ran to get some clean napkins, he did one little yank, and Wyatt officially lost his 2nd tooth during the 2nd inning!! That was almost the most exciting play of the game!! He was so proud (and so relieved) to have that little wiggler out of there!!
I took this picture just before he ate his nachos and I'm so glad I did!
His permanent tooth was already growing behind the baby tooth, so while he has two missing teeth, his new teeth were already there and waiting!
It was about 11:45 when we got home, so no time to write the Tooth Fairy a note, but we put it in his heart container (still containing his first tooth) in hopes that the Tooth Fairy wouldn't take his 2nd tooth. And she didn't, but she did leave him two $1 bills and two quarters.


1 comment:
What an awesome memory for him!! Go Royals!
Post a Comment