I love how our school carnival is a family event on a Friday evening! Even better is that it starts with a one-mile fun run through our neighborhood! I signed up the whole family, but the day of the run, my toe arthritis (yes, that's really a thing) was bothering me just walking, so I knew running wasn't going to work. So I stayed back to be the family photog! This was Wyatt's first year running the race, and I have to be honest- I had my doubts. He might have a ton of muscle but he doesn't have a lot of stamina when it comes to running. He poops out quickly! But Levi ran with him said he ran the whole thing without ever walking for a second! Grant took off sprinting with his friends. He ran some, walked some, ran some, walked some. The all crossed the finish line within a few seconds of each other! Then it was off to the games to win some prizes. Rubix Cubes are all the rage at school right now, so the prizes reflected that. Lots of puzzle cubes and things. The boys spent all their tickets and got pockets full of prizes! It was a successful Carnival and Fun Run!

1 comment:
Oh, the last two pictures are the best!! Cotton candy as big as his head and brother's aftermath! :) What a fun night!
Post a Comment