When I picked the boys up from school, Grant ran to me, whispered in my ear and said, "Wyatt and I are going to make a restaurant for you and dad for dinner tonight." I smiled so big but I had to remind him that Levi was out of town. So he said, "Well we will make dinner just for you!" He came right home and started preparing everything. I told him that Mimi had already made dinner for us that night, so he didn't actually need to cook anything. But he still made the effort to make up a menu, take our order, serve us our drinks, plate our food, and serve us dinner. It was so so sweet!!! He even made dinner for him and Wyatt so I didn't need to do that either!!
I just love that big kid so very very much!!!





2 comments:
Doesn't get much cuter!
I love a good restaurant night!! It's the little things. His menu! Mine just asked this morning to do restaurant at lunch. :) Good times.
Post a Comment