Friday, September 2, 2016

Millie Got Spayed

I am so thankful neither of my children have had to have surgery because it was heartbreaking to see our little puppy girl go off into surgery. I didn't think much of it until I took her off her leash and the nurse carried her away and closed the door. I actually got butterflies in my stomach. So strange! I went back later to pick her up and she was so pathetic looking. I  mean- look at this face...
 She couldn't stand up, she could walk without tipping over. It was tough to watch. But after a few more hours the anesthesia finally wore off and she started acting little more like her usual self. We tried keeping her pretty still for the first day or so. She looked pretty adorable wearing her little pink onesies to keep her out of her stitches. She's pretty in pink and will be hopping around as good as new in no time!



1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Oh goodness, Millie in a pink onsie!!! CUTE! Poor baby though. :)