Monday, April 4, 2016

Mommy Moment

I got to Grant's school today a few minutes earlier than usual. Wyatt and I were sitting on the bench outside the art room. About 2 minutes later, their class came out of art! We saw Grant and Wyatt said "Hi Bubba!" His art teacher came over and said, "You must be Wyatt!" She smiled and said Grant just told her the sweetest sentiment in class a few minutes ago. He told her, "My brother will be in kindergarten next year. You will meet him next year. We have such a great relationship, probably better than any other brothers." She loved hearing that because normally she hears brothers/sisters bash their siblings and it just made my heart so happy to hear him talk so sweetly about his little brother! The best part is that they really do have a special relationship and I am forever thankful that God gave them to each other!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Yes, and all kinds of praise hands for sibling friendship!! It's the best!