We knew there was no possible way we were waiting till after Thanksgiving to start decorating! Christmas had been on the brain since we walked in the door from Trick or Treating. So waiting this long seemed fair enough! It was a decent weekend outside, so Levi got to work with the decorations outside, and I got to work inside. The boys floated back and forth between the two of us and decorated however their little hearts desired!
It's always a little chaotic when you get the stuff out. It's always worse before it gets better. This is only the second year in this house and things weren't really settled 100% last year, so it almost felt like decorating at a new house! I wasn't sure where to put this, or that. Heck, we didn't even really know where we were going to put the tree! But after some rearranging of the furniture, we had a game plan!
Grant was my Christmas DJ and I think I had about 10 pictures like this on my phone while he managed our music..
This is part of the "worse before it gets better" phase!
My little Santa helper always willing to lend a hand!!
Perfectly perfect!!!!
We also got out the village! The boys arranged and rerranged and rearranged until everything was just right! Oh how they love their village!!
We also got our little Jesse Tree up in the corner because that side of the room was just too dark for my liking. Next year, I think I need a bigger tree...am I right?!?
I just love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:
It looks so pretty! I love it!
Post a Comment